|Business cards are a basic need for every company.|
- Custom Business Cards: High quality business cards are a business must! They are helpful when meeting possible clients it will help them remember your business name. All your contact information should be on it plus your social links. It's easy to use my contact page and I'll respond with a quote and you'll have new business cards in about 7-12 working days.
- Brochures and Pamphlets: A brochure is a flyer, pamphlet or leaflet that provides information about something. Brochures are advertising pieces mainly used to introduce a company or organization and inform th public about products and/or services. Brochures are often handed out personally or placed in brochure racks. The most common types of single-sheet brochures are the bi-fold (a single sheet printed on both sides and folded into halves) and the tri-fold (the same, but folded into thirds).
- Printed or Digital Flyers: A flyer or flier can be a very effective form of direct marketing and are typically posted or distributed in a public place or through the mail. Flyers may be used by individuals, businesses, or organizations to: promote a service, advertise an event or provide various information. Flyers are inexpensive to produce and provide a low-cost form of mass marketing. At KB Designs a flyer can be designed to meet your needs and can be printed on your own desktop printer or printed in-house (1000 copies or less) or digital printing for high volume.
- Booklets and Magazines: Booklets are small books that can be provided to attendees at banquets or events. Typically, they are available for patrons attending a special event
- In-House Printing, Offset or Digital Printing: Digital printing refers to methods of printing from a digital-based image directly to a variety of media using large-format and/or high-volume laser or inkjet printers. This is the preferred method that I use for small-run jobs because it allows for on-demand printing and fast turnaround time. For high volume the best method is offset printing...the cost per page is much cheaper.
- Email Newsletters, Postcards, and Email Campaigns: Online advertising, also called Internet advertising or email marketing, is a form of advertising which uses the Internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to potential clients. Online advertising is a large business and is growing rapidly. An email campaign is informational and is sent via email to a database of recipients and must provide an Opt-out feature if the recipient chooses to not receive any future marketing. The benefits are: low cost, the effectiveness can be measured, the target audience can be segmented, and the best advantage is global coverage.
- Blogs: A blog is a web log as your voice to the global audience. The blog's author determines the subject and the audience can chime in with comments. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, Web pages, and other media related to its topic. The information is listed in chronological order with the newest blog entry will be at the top.
- Responsive Web Site Design: Is when the web site self adjusts to the user's screen size, platform and whether horizontal or vertical orientation providing a more optimal viewing experience